Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
KOMPAS CELJE D.D. BELMONDO
Address: Glavni trg 1, 3000 Celje, Slovenia
E-mail: [email protected]
What is the purpose of the processing of your personal data?
– identification of the client;
– preparation of the offer and conclusion of the contract;
– provision of services where Kompas Celje may provide information to other contractual partners (e.g. partner agencies, hotels, airlines, tourist guides, etc.), including in third countries, if necessary for the implementation of the contractual relationship;
– sending notifications to clients regarding the implementation of a contractual or other relationship;
– notification of changes in legislation in a particular area or changes in sales conditions;
– service charges;
– resolving client objections or complaints;
– implementation of possible recovery procedures;
– for other purposes necessary for the implementation or conclusion of a contractual relationship between Kompas Celje and the client.
What is the legal standing that allows us to process your data?
The legal standing for the processing of your personal data is based on the consent given in accordance with the article 6.1. of the GDPR
For the management of business relationships and services with the customers and suppliers, the processing is necessary in accordance with the article 6.1. of the GDPR.
Who will we share the data with?
If this is in accordance with the purpose for which the personal data are processed,
Kompas Celje may provide personal data on the clients to:
- natural and legal persons who are contractual partners of the company and provide individual services for Kompas Celje with the purpose of fulfilling the contractual relationship between Kompas Celje and the client (e.g. partner agencies, hotels, airlines, tourist guides, etc.);
- national authorities of third countries
- natural and legal persons who are our contractual partners and perform processing tasks for Kompas Celje, such as preparation and sending of invoices or data analytics, maintenance and development of network and services, including software, when these tasks include the processing of personal data;
- natural and legal persons who provide sales and marketing services for Kompas Celje or collaborate with Kompas Celje in the field of marketing and sales to the extent necessary for such tasks within the purposes and bases set out in this Policy.
What are your rights when making your data available to us?
If you are a user of our website and you have provided us with your personal data, the current legislation allows you to:
- request the access to your data;
- request the rectification of your data;
- request the deletion of your data
- request the limitation of the processing
- request the data portability;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you consider your rights have been violated.
Will I receive commercial communications and promotions?
If you are a registered user of any of the websites owned by Kompas Celje and have supplied your email address, Kompas Celje may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Kompas Celje and its services.
How can you exercise your rights?
Every client has the right to file a complain regarding the processing of personal data. Client can send a possible complaint to the e-mail address [email protected] or by mail to the address Kompas Celje d. d., Glavni trg 1, 3000 Celje, Slovenia. Also, each data subject has the right to file a complaint directly with the Information Commissioner if he/she considers that the processing of personal data in relation to him/her violates Slovenian or EU regulations in the field of personal data protection.