Terms and Conditions

Bookings, payments + personal informations collected

Bookings will be considered as confirmed only after receiving reconfirmation by email. Payment of 30% of the total amount will need to be received at least 7 days after confirmed booking. The rest of the payment – the remaining 70% must be received at least 20 days before arrival. These conditions are not valid in case of late bookings.

Payments can be made via bank transfers or credit cards. We accept major credit cards (Visa, Master Card).
Bookings and Credit card payments require certain personal information from you. We use SSL encryption to protect your sensitive information sent online and we have security systems to help prevent unauthorized person from gaining access to your information.

Cancellation fees

The bookings can be cancelled up to 60 days before the arrival.
After the 60th day, the cancellation fees will be as follows:
period fee 60 – 45 days 10% of the total amount,
44 –30 days 30% of the total amount
29 – 15 days 70% of the total amount,
14 – 1 days 100% of the total amount.

All air and ferry tickets have 100% cancellation cost.
Tours are based on a minimum number of participants. If this minimum number
is not reached we reserve the right to cancel or re-cost this tour as appropriate.


Any claim with supporting documentation has to be communicated to our agency during the stay or within a maximum of 30 days after end of arrangement with the agency. No claim will be accepted afterwards.
Negotiation is considered a general method of solving problems or discrepancies concerning the fulfilment of the contract. In case that the results of such negotiations are not found satisfactory by either of the parties, courts in the Spain are considered the courts of appeal and arbitration.

Passports and Visas

Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required.


 You are solely responsible for obtaining the appropriate insurance which covers cancellation charges, trip interruption, accident , illness and baggage loss. Belmondo accepts no responsibility for damage or loss of baggage or other personal property.


Some attractions may be closed during national holidays, due to bad weather conditions or other force major. In that case agency will provide the alternative visit in cooperation with client.

Photographs and Maps

Photographs show places in geographic areas, but are not necessarily included in the tour. Maps shown on the tour pages are for general information and may not accurately reflect actual routing.

Contact us

Need more information?